The United States and Guyana share a rich history of artistic collaboration and excellence, much of it through our strong connection to the Diaspora. The Public Affairs section of the U.S. Embassy – Georgetown is dedicated to engendering as much confluence of cultural activities between the two countries as is possible.
- U.S. Embassy Teams Up with the Castellani House to observe Emancipation Day
- U.S. Embassy Teams Up with the Castellani House and SASOD to Celebrate Pride Month
- U.S. Embassy and Castellani House Celebrate Black History Month
- U.S. Embassy Presents Music of America: Filligar (PDF 13 MB)
- U.S. Embassy Celebrates Jazz Music through Jazz America (PDF 8 MB)
- U.S. Embassy and Castellani House Host African American History Film Series
- U.S. Embassy and Castellani House Celebrate Women’s History Month