Ask the Consul – September 2021

Para la versión en español, haga clic aquí: COLUMNA “PREGÚNTELE AL CÓNSUL” –SEPTIEMBRE 2021. (PDF163KB) Frequently Asked Questions   Q: I need a “humanitarian visa” to the U.S. How do I apply? A: The United States does not have a specific “humanitarian visa” category.  The B1/B2 tourist visa would cover travel for most emergencies to the United States.  Follow the instructions at to apply. Q: What are the …

Read More»
Show More ∨